Custom Search

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Photo pause

Fotószünet

The worst thing that can happen with a photographer: being without a camera... My little one was stolen a few days ago here in Stockholm... Soooo many things are happening these days with the Stockholm Kulturfestival - but no photo reportage from my part, sorry :-( Yesterday I saw probably the best ever concert of my life with Esma Redzepova, but the camera of my phone didn't really excel to catch the Legend Of The Balkans...
A legrosszabb dolog, ami történhet egy fotóssal, ha fényképezőgép nélkül van... Az enyémet pár napja ellopták itt, Stockholmban... Annyi dolog történik ezekben a napokban a Stockholm Kulturális Fesztiválon - de nem lesz tőlem fotóriport, elnézést :-( Tegnap életem talán legeslegjobb koncertjét láttam Esma Redzepovával, de a mobilommal nem igazán tudtam jó képeket készíteni a Balkán Legendájáról...

And tonight is the Midnattsloppet (Midnight Run)...
És ma lesz a Midnattsloppet (Éjféli Futóverseny)...

Well, while I get a new camera (next week I will be in Hungary and hopefully I'll get another machine), enjoy my older pictures :-)
Addig is, amíg szert teszek egy új gépre (jövő héten Magyarországon leszek, és remélhetőleg lesz másik), nézegessétek a régebbi képeimet :-)

Share/Bookmark

www.andreagerak.com
Do you like to travel? Would love to?

1 comment:

Arti said...

Hope you get a new camera by the time you reach Hungary... Enjoyed your older posts...lovely pics. Have a nice day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...