Custom Search

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Stockholm Half Marathon 2009

First of all, I am experimenting with my blog: made a wider space for the pics, so that I can use the ones I have in my Facebook photo albums. I hope you will like viewing the larger pictures.
Előszöris, kísérletezem a blogommal: szélesebb helyet csináltam a képeknek, hogy használhassam azokat, amik a Facebook fotóalbumaimban vannak. Remélem, tetszeni fognak a nagyobb képek.

Running was never for me, I rather be an onlooker... Or a photographer :-)
A futás soha nem volt nekem való, inkább csak nézőként... Vagy fotósként :-)

Find it great though that more than 8000 people participated yesterday at the Stockholm Half Marathon. This running thing seems to be popular here in Sweden, I can't even count how many such runs they have all around the year. There was another one just one or 2 weeks ago.
Viszont nagyszerűnek tartom, hogy tegnap több mint 8000-en vettek részt a Stockholm Fél-Maratonon. Ez a futás-dolog igen népszerűnek tűnik itt, Svédországban; nem is tudom megszámolni, hány hasonlót rendeznek egy évben. Csupán egy vagy két hete volt egy másik is.

I had my Sunday afternoon walk in the city and I thought the show was a few hours earlier, but I still caught a couple of moments.
A vasárnap délutáni sétámat végeztem, és azt gondoltam, hogy a show már befejeződött pár órával korábban, de néhány pillanatot még elkaptam.

Kungstradgarden buzzing. The big building is the Opera.
Nagy a nyüzsi a Kungstradgardenben. A nagy épület az Opera.



I was hanging around the Royal Palace
A Királyi Palota körül mászkáltam.

















Young volunteers were helping out.
Ifjú önkéntesek segédkeztek.



Then I got stuck with these boys & girls for at least an hour, had great fun with listening to this steel drum orchestra. But of that, another time.
Aztán legalább egy órára ottragadtam ezeknél a fiúknál-lányoknál, remekül éreztem magam őket hallgatva. De erről majd máskor.





Full picture gallery
Teljes képgaléria

Bookmark and Share

You might like my songs as well, have a listen
Hátha szeretni fogod a dalaimat is, hallgass bele!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...