Custom Search

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Let's have a tea!

Listen to little birdie's station

This time a picture from my home.
Most egy kép itthonról.

Today I was making my morning tea (Japanese Sencha from the best tea shop in town) and that's what I saw:
Ma készítettem a reggeli teámat (japán sencha a város legjobb teaüzletéből), és ezt láttam:

Tea pot

Even discovered a Hungarian coin under the micro, 2 Forints (0.075 SEK or so), only when I looked at the picture...
A képet megnézve még egy kétforintost is felfedeztem a mikró alatt...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my favourite sencha is from www.teacuppa.com. i love them.
sometimes i make iced tea with it too.

claude said...

I like tea and specialy orange tea or Lipton yellow with lime juice. I like ice tea too...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...