Custom Search

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Abandoned - 1

Elhagyatva

Yesterday I went to Ekerö Centrum to pick up a box of barley, and as it was snowing beautifully, I decided to skip a couple of bus stops and take another walk instead than where I normally go. The 1 hour 20 minutes extra I spent was definitely worth it: not only got my exercise, fresh air and discovered a route I have been meaning to try for ever since I am out here in Viking Land, but I bumped into a few surprising sights - and when I did hop on the bus, there was my friend Maluni, so we had a little chat.   
Tegnap Ekerö Centrumba mentem egy doboz árpáért, és mivel gyönyörűen havazott, úgy döntöttem, hogy kihagyok egy pár buszmegállót, és egy másik úton megyek, mint egyébként szoktam. Az 1 óra 20 perces kitérő határozottan megérte: nemcsak mozogtam egy kicsit és friss levegőt szívtam, plusz felfedeztem egy utat, amit már azóta ki akartam próbálni, amióta itt vagyok Vikingföldön, hanem néhány meglepő látváníben is részem lehetett - és amikor végülis felszálltam a buszra, pont ott ült Maluni barátnőm, úgyhogy egy picit eltrécseltünk.

Abandoned, forgotten things:
Elhagyatott, ottfelejtett dolgok:

Abandoned - 1

Abandoned ship - 1

Abandoned ship - 2

Abandoned ship - 3

Behind it:
Mögötte:

Abandoned car

Abandoned car - 2

And this was only the beginning of surprises...
Ez még csak a meglepetések kezdete...

More Boats:                                           More Winter:                          More Viking Land:

Boats in the winter, Stockholm  Vasa museum, Stockholm  Autumn morning - #1



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...